Time to Blossom - Best of Spring Season 2022
Best of Season competition Spring 2022 Winners are here!
The creations have been judged by a panel of judges and you have voted for the most popular creation!
(Check out details by clicking the photo)
All the contestants are also available for sale in boutique and online.
What is the competition about?
The Creative Jewellery Studio sponsored this distinct contest to highlight the broad range of skills, methodologies and design aesthetics that represent Creative Jewellery Studio members and JDMIS Alumni.
Best of Season competition is conducted once a season - Spring, Summer and Winter - aiming to inspire and empower the creativity of our members. This time the competition theme was "Time to Blossom" - celebrating the season of spring.
21 spectacular creations were submitted using varied techniques of fine, fashion, new metal and traditional metalsmithing, taking a chance in winning and selling the jewellery creations. The pieces are exhibited at CJS boutique and available for sale until Mar 31st.
The winners were announced on Mar 21st. They won all the fame and accolades!
- Theme of the competition: Time to Blossom / Best of Spring
- Type of jewellery fabrication technique to be applied: Any
- Competition is open to Creative Jewellery Studion members
- Contestants are allowed to submit up to three competition pieces. Each submission requires separate registration.
- Organisers are allowed to take part in the competition.
- All submitted jewellery pieces must be the original work designed/created by the participant.
- Contestants can use any materials.
- The method used for fabrications of the jewellery pieces must be techniques taught and learnt at JDMIS.
- All submissions of competition pieces are to be in physical form.
- Each entry must be submitted with a product write-up and photos.
- Judging to be conducted by an objective panel of judges and anonymous student feedback. The pieces will be pre-judged on: 1) adherence to the theme; and 2) workmanship; and anonymous final judging: top 3 in terms of creativity & aesthetic appeal.
- CJS reserves the rights on the final decision of all the winning entries and the prizes offered to winners of the competition.
- CJS reserves the rights to disqualify pieces submitted which do not follow the criteria for the contest
- All competition pieces are eligible for sales at CJS.
More competitions on your way! Stay tuned!